Base Building Services
Professional janitorial services are performed within the building’s common areas throughout the business day, as well as within your office space from 11:00 pm – 5:00 am Monday through Friday (recognized federal holidays excepted). The cleaning staff responds to the changing requirements of the buildings, as well as to specific tenant service needs throughout each day. Nightly janitorial services provided for in your lease include: emptying wastebaskets and recycle bins, vacuuming, and cleaning bathrooms. The office area, including furniture, tops of files, and windowsills, are dusted weekly. Cleaning specifications are included in your lease agreement.
To help ensure that janitorial services are satisfactorily completed, please note the following:
- Any item to be disposed of that is not in a recognizable trash container should be clearly marked "TRASH". Stickers are available upon request.
- A centrally located recycling containers are provided to each tenant. A detailed list of recyclable items is included at the end of this section.
- All waste and trash must be disposed of in accordance with applicable government regulations.
- Be aware that the disposal of plastic products, tea bags, cooking fats or oils, food scraps or cooking residue, petroleum products or paint products of any type in sinks or toilets could cause a shutdown of the plumbing systems serving your location and other tenant spaces in the building.
- Service elevator bays are not intended for storage, unless temporary special arrangements have been made in advance with the building management. Any materials found in these areas will be discarded.
Professional building maintenance and repair services are performed in the building’s common areas throughout the business day. Precautions are taken to minimize excessive noise or disruptions to your business operations. Maintenance services are also available to tenants for an additional charge.