Service Elevator Usage
- Service elevators are shared on a first come-first served basis during business hours.
- All deliveries requiring exclusive use of the service elevators, or for longer than 30 minutes, should be arranged for non-business hours and must be scheduled via special reservations outlined in the next section.
- Exclusive use of elevators is subject to availability.
- In general, freight elevators are available for exclusive use from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am Monday through Friday, before 8:00 am and after 2:00 pm on Saturday, and all day Sundays.
- Elevator hatches are not permitted to be opened for any reason. Oversized furniture and equipment may require an elevator mechanic’s involvement, which must be arranged through the Property Management Office at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance. There will be an hourly fee charged to the tenant for special services.